Sunday, July 6, 2008

Why Love Hurts ?

“It’s no surprise, then, that the mind and body are affected when love is unrequited or a romance goes sour. The impact on a person's mood and behavior can be dramatic. In various stages of love, people exhibit signs of mania (elevated mood, inflated self-esteem), depression (insomnia, tearfulness, loss of concentration), and obsessive-compulsive disorder (preoccupation, frequent checking for e-mail and text messages, pre-date hygiene rituals). Indeed, for thousands of years, lovesickness was accepted as a legitimate medical diagnosis, which gives the term "madly in love" a new dimension."


~ AOL Health Watch.

Ok, that medical says which are quiet unusual stuff, when love is unrequited or locally you say breakup. I never felt like this two years back, thanks to God no bug impure me at all. That’s doesn’t mean I was flirt. There was dramatic change in my mood; I tried to spend more time with my family and friends to just forget all the things, which is not easy. And very important thing I felt I was more in love after the breakup which is quite typical thing and sometime you can’t stop your self. But, then you realize that really love hurts.

"Why is it that we don't always recognize the moment love begins, but we always recognize the moment it ends? "

No comments: